EATP 2005 Executive Seminar - May 23-24, Rome
The Seminar will deal with a wide range of strategic management and commercial challenges, confronting the polyolefin textiles industry, in
Europeand worldwide, from polymer and additives through to final products. This year, the seminar will focus on the business factors which are driving market growth in this dynamic sector of the textile industry.
What is EATP?
EATP the EuropeanAssociation for TextilePolyolefins represents, promotesand serves theinterests of theEuropean polyolefintextiles industry,provides the industrywith business servicesand constitutes aforum for contacts anddiscussion (in fullrespect for Europeanand internationalcompetition law) onissues of commonconcern. By thesemeans, it aims topromote the profitabledevelopment of itsmember companies,and of the industry asa whole.
Who Should Attend?
• CEOs and senior executives from PP and PE polymer, fibre and textile companies
• Users and processors of polyolefin fibres and textiles
• Machinery and equipment suppliers
• Producers of chemical additives
• Companies producing competing fibres and textiles
• Analysts from financial institutions